We atstrive to maintain the highest standards of integrity and fairness in all our operations and dealings with our online visitors. This includes protecting your data and privacy on our website. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Comprastore , as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. Use this document in making an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
A GDPR Cookie Consent is a transparent Plugin used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. GDPR Cookie Consent is commonly used by WordPress websites that use third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a website.
Google Analytics Cookies
Google Analytics is a Free online service that helps us understand our visitors: how visitors tofind the website, how long they spend on the site, which web pages they are most interested in, etc. We use Google Analytics, An because a better understanding of the ways visitors are interacting with the website helps us improve the site’s content, design, and functionality and thereby allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us identify and plan for busy periods on the website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet service provider to enable the device to access the Internet)
- The browser and operating system (this can help us ensure that the website functions correctly in the browsers and operating systems used to access the site)
- Device information, such as device type and screen size (this can help us ensure that the website functions correctly on the devices used to access the site)
- Referring data, such as a search engine link (this can help us understand the search engines that are helping visitors find the website)
When you visit our website, a Google Analytics cookie (called “Client ID”) may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can opt-out of receiving personalized ads from Google Adsense ( You can’t stop getting ads online, but you can remove some unwanted ads. You can also stop getting ads that are based on your interests and info.) Blocking an ad stops you from seeing ads from that advertiser. If an advertiser has multiple websites, you might have to block several ads.
On Google services
Next to an ad:
- On Google Search on your phone or tablet, tap Info Why this ad. Turn off Show ads from [advertiser].
- On YouTube, select Info Stop seeing this ad.
- On Gmail, select Info Control ads like this Block this advertiser.
On websites & apps that partner with Google to show ads
- At the top right of an ad, select Remove Stop seeing this ad.
- At the top right of an ad, select Remove Report this ad.
- You can also let Google know about ads that violate the policies.
Turn off personalized ads
- Go to the Ad Settings page.
- Choose where you want the change to apply:
- On all devices where you’re signed in: If you aren’t signed in, at the top right, select Sign in. Follow the steps.
- On your current device or browser: Stay signed out.
- Turn off Ad Personalization
Once you’ve turned off personalization, Google will no longer use your info to personalize your ads. Ads can still be targeted with info like your general location or the content of the website you’re visiting.
The site search service onis an Integrated Search Help. When you use this search box, you will find Easily What you want for yourself and as if it is available or not on the Website.
contains links that let you share content with your friends and followers on various social media platforms. Below are links to their respective privacy policies.
RSS (Rich Site Summary) Web Feed
offers a Rich Site Summary (RSS) web feed as a way to easily follow content updates.
You can set your browser to accept or refuse all cookies automatically or to notify you when a cookie is being requested; consult the Help section of your browser for guidance. You may also use software to override web beacons. Taking these actions should not cause a problem with the continued use of our site. Please note, however, that if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience the full functionality of the website.
Personally Identifiable Information
may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate the site.
- To display content on the site correctly.
- To improve service.
- To help us respond to service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize the user’s experience.
- To understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve the site.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature.
- To send information to users who have agreed to receive it about topics we believe will be of interest.
- To send periodic e-mails, which may include electronic newsletters and/or autoresponder series of e-mails.
- To respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from readers.
may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on the site.
- If you subscribe to a newsletter, we will ask for your first name and will require your e-mail address.
- If you complete a form, we will ask for information relevant to the purpose of the form, which may include your name and/or e-mail address.
- If you submit content to the site, we will ask for your name and e-mail address. Photos you include with your submission or details in your submission may personally identify you.
- If you request to be notified about comments on any content you submit to the site or request to be notified when others submit content, we will ask for your first name and will require your e-mail address.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information and visit our site anonymously. However, this may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
We also collect each visitor’s IP address, which helps us combat spam and fraud. We do not use IP addresses for any other purpose.
If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site.
No–Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect no–personally identifiable information about you whenever you interact with our site. No–personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the computer type, technical information about your method of connecting to our site, (such as the operating system and the Internet service provider you used), and other similar information.
Children’s Privacy Protection
This website is directed to adults. It is not directed to children under the age of 13. Anyone under the age of 13 must obtain parental consent to use this site. We do not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Links to Other Websites
contains links to other websites that may be of interest to you. Those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. As always, you should exercise caution by reviewing the privacy statement of the website in question before continuing to use it.
Release of Information
Ifchanges ownership, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale so that the service provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make.
Personally identifiable information and non–personally identifiable information collected by this site is stored on our host’s servers. That host is SiteGround Hosting, located at SiteGround Hosting EOOD, 6 Olimpiyska Str., 1166, Sofia (Bulgaria)
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms